Three ways to support our Deaf Ministries:
- Pray– As God’s redeemed children, our prayers are powerful and effective.
- Current prayer requests:
- bless our deaf outreach and allow us to touch many more souls;
- move God’s people to support this ministry.
- Serve– Join our missionary trips to support our deaf ministries and assist us with meetings, camps, and trainings.
- Give– We thank our Lord and you for your helpful support and offerings to Deaf Ministries which support our efforts to share Jesus with Deaf people!
Ministry Needs by Country:
Chad – $10,800 a year to fund a school for elementary and high school age deaf students.
Ivory Coast – To purchase the land for a deaf training/school and dormitory $25,000 and to purchase a bus to transport deaf to training $25,000
Liberia – Targeted opening is Mar. 2023 with monthly operating expenses of $3,000/mo. and next phase of deaf school/vocational training center will include completing a wall surrounding the property and onsite agricultural/aquaculture assets. $135,000
India – Next phase of deaf training center will move beyond local church and ESL to college level training to ultimately send deaf graduates to other regions of India $92,000, to purchase a video recorder will assist continued production of biblical resources in Indian Sign Language, $1,500 and to purchase a copy machine for training center $400 and to purchase a cooling fan $200.
India 2 – To fund a deaf home $700/mo. in expenses. Language training or a worker is needed to really move this forward.
Workers – each of our national workers are underfunded and even $25 or $50/mo. will go a long way to keeping them engaged with their outreach to the deaf world.
To provide additional gifts for Christ’s work through Deaf Ministries:
International Partnership Ministries, Inc.
Attn: Deaf Ministries
100 Spring Ave.
Hanover, PA 17331-2717
(Make checks payable to IPM and list Deaf Ministries in the memo line.)
Donate online at https://www.ipmworld.org/donation-form.html